Tri-City Worship Center is affiliated with the Assemblies of God.
1. The Bible is inspired by God and is perfect with no errors. It is God’s design and plan for mankind.
2. There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. Jesus is God. He left heaven and became a man to be our example and empathize with us.
4. Mankind is broken and attracted to sin. Through sin mankind brought evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
5. Jesus suffered and died on the cross so we could have a relationship with God. This relationship is initiated by God through His grace and received by mankind through faith.
6. Water baptism and communion should be offered on a regular basis. 1) Water Baptism by immersion after becoming a Christian. (2) Communion (the Lord's Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ's suffering and death for our salvation.
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is available to all believers, after salvation to help them tell others about Jesus and live a godly life.
8. The first physical sign that someone has been Baptized in the Holy Spirit is that they will speak in an unlearned language (other tongues).
9. Christians should grow in their relationship with Christ. Being holy is a lifelong process of overcoming sin and temptation and becoming like Jesus.
10. The church has three purposes on this earth 1) To reach out to sinners with the good news of what Jesus has done for them. 2) To be the representation of Jesus on this earth. 3) To bless God with our lives.
11. God has place ministers in the church to help the church carry out these purposes.
12. Healing for sickness and disease is provided through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.
13. Jesus will return in the future to take Christians, both those who are alive and those who have already died, to heaven to be with Him forever.
14. That Jesus will return to the earth in the future and rule the earth for 1,000 years.
15. There will be a final judgment for those who have rejected Christ. These will be confided to the lake of fire for eternity
16. God will create a perfect new earth and the city of heaven will rest on it. All people, of all time, who have accepted Him as their savior will live with Him for eternity.